OT: My car needs a .com
YTC#1
2015-03-30 14:26:33 UTC
Maybe just me, and any others listening to Planet Rock, but the add for
"My car needs a "..... I am sure she is saying

"My car needs a dot cum"
--
Bruce Porter
"The internet is a huge and diverse community but mainly friendly"
There *is* an alternative! http://www.openoffice.org/
Ian Field
2015-03-30 18:22:14 UTC
Its just you got a dirty mind.
Champ
2015-03-30 22:26:35 UTC
Post by YTC#1
Maybe just me, and any others listening to Planet Rock, but the add for
"My car needs a "..... I am sure she is saying
"My car needs a dot cum"
I listened to it tonight [1]. It's definitely just you.

[1] I flip between Planet Rock and Radio 4 when working in the garage.
--
Champ
neal at champ dot org dot uk
YTC#1
2015-03-31 09:07:38 UTC
Post by Champ
Post by YTC#1
Maybe just me, and any others listening to Planet Rock, but the add for
"My car needs a "..... I am sure she is saying
"My car needs a dot cum"
I listened to it tonight [1]. It's definitely just you.
Fairy snuff
Post by Champ
[1] I flip between Planet Rock and Radio 4 when working in the garage.
So, that is you , me and Ant who listen to Planet Rock.
Jeremy
2015-03-31 09:39:13 UTC
Post by YTC#1
Post by Champ
[1] I flip between Planet Rock and Radio 4 when working in the garage.
So, that is you , me and Ant who listen to Planet Rock.
<puts hand in air>

I used to like that nice Mr Wakeman on the Saturday morning show.
jeremy
Champ
2015-03-31 09:57:13 UTC
On Tue, 31 Mar 2015 10:39:13 +0100, Jeremy <***@gmail.com>
wrote:

<Planet Rock.>
Post by Jeremy
I used to like that nice Mr Wakeman on the Saturday morning show.
Oh, his show was brilliant. He used to tell lots of jokes, including
this one which has become a favourite of mine:

A man walks into his bedroom with a sheep. His wife is sat up in bed.

Him: This is the cow I sleep with when you've got a headache.

Her: Is there no limit to your stupidity? That's a sheep, not a cow.

Him: I was talking to the sheep
--
Champ
neal at champ dot org dot uk
antonye
2015-05-13 09:24:32 UTC
Post by Champ
<Planet Rock.>
Post by Jeremy
I used to like that nice Mr Wakeman on the Saturday morning show.
Oh, his show was brilliant.
They've just announced that he's coming back on sunday mornings
for a 5-week run, starting in a couple of weeks.
Antony
Champ
2015-05-13 10:03:36 UTC
On Wed, 13 May 2015 02:24:32 -0700 (PDT), antonye
Post by antonye
Post by Champ
<Planet Rock.>
Post by Jeremy
I used to like that nice Mr Wakeman on the Saturday morning show.
Oh, his show was brilliant.
They've just announced that he's coming back on sunday mornings
for a 5-week run, starting in a couple of weeks.
I heard that yesterday myself - very pleased about it.
--
Champ
neal at champ dot org dot uk
YTC#1
2015-05-13 18:29:43 UTC
Post by antonye
Post by Champ
<Planet Rock.>
Post by Jeremy
I used to like that nice Mr Wakeman on the Saturday morning show.
Oh, his show was brilliant.
They've just announced that he's coming back on sunday mornings
for a 5-week run, starting in a couple of weeks.
Damn, need to either go back to driving the Pug, or getting the Dab
fitted to the MX5.
ogden
2015-03-31 09:58:14 UTC
Post by Jeremy
Post by YTC#1
Post by Champ
[1] I flip between Planet Rock and Radio 4 when working in the garage.
So, that is you , me and Ant who listen to Planet Rock.
<puts hand in air>
I've tried, but it's pretty shit.
--
ogden

GSXR1000 | 990SMT | YZF-R6
CT
2015-03-31 10:04:14 UTC
ogden wrote:

[of Planet Rock]
Post by ogden
I've tried, but it's pretty shit.
I suspect you're the wrong demographic.

I've never listened to it either, and I don't think I ever will.

I mean, I've just looked at today's playlist and although they have
played a Genesis track it's I Can't Dance, FFS.
Chris
YTC#1
2015-03-31 10:29:12 UTC
Post by CT
[of Planet Rock]
Post by ogden
I've tried, but it's pretty shit.
I suspect you're the wrong demographic.
It beats the drivel on most other channels, although we also get Real
XS[1] (FM) here as well to mix and match.

[1] But I *hate* Steve Berry, so never never never in the mornings.
LucretiaBorgia
2015-04-10 15:44:31 UTC
Post by YTC#1
Post by CT
[of Planet Rock]
Post by ogden
I've tried, but it's pretty shit.
I suspect you're the wrong demographic.
It beats the drivel on most other channels, although we also get Real
XS[1] (FM) here as well to mix and match.
[1] But I *hate* Steve Berry, so never never never in the mornings.
I prefer Absolute Classic Rock. They play, well... classic rock.

Talking of radio adverts, have you noticed how terrible macho the
motorcycle insewerants advert is? *smirk*
*Lucretia*
YTC#1
2015-04-10 17:51:31 UTC
Post by LucretiaBorgia
Post by YTC#1
Post by CT
[of Planet Rock]
Post by ogden
I've tried, but it's pretty shit.
I suspect you're the wrong demographic.
It beats the drivel on most other channels, although we also get Real
XS[1] (FM) here as well to mix and match.
[1] But I *hate* Steve Berry, so never never never in the mornings.
I prefer Absolute Classic Rock. They play, well... classic rock.
Talking of radio adverts, have you noticed how terrible macho the
motorcycle insewerants advert is? *smirk*
Which one ?
a***@espindola.co.uk
2015-04-21 12:43:09 UTC
Post by YTC#1
So, that is you , me and Ant who listen to Planet Rock.
Yes.
I must admit that I don't like everything that is played but 80%
of it is fine, and it only takes 5 minutes of Heart or Radio1 to
realise that I'm now officially old.
Antony
YTC#1
2015-04-21 17:38:53 UTC
Post by a***@espindola.co.uk
Post by YTC#1
So, that is you , me and Ant who listen to Planet Rock.
Yes.
And you had a mention a couple of weeks ago :-)
antonye
2015-04-21 17:48:58 UTC
Post by YTC#1
And you had a mention a couple of weeks ago :-)
Ha!
Antony
m***@me.com
2015-04-29 10:30:14 UTC
Post by YTC#1
Maybe just me, and any others listening to Planet Rock, but the add for
"My car needs a "..... I am sure she is saying
"My car needs a dot cum"
--
Bruce Porter
"The internet is a huge and diverse community but mainly friendly"
http://ytc1.blogspot.co.uk/
There *is* an alternative! http://www.openoffice.org/
I'm glad its not just me, these idiots asked a woman that pronounces O as U, listen to her a few times, and she clearly says Dut Cum.

Why lol
YTC#1
2015-04-29 17:14:27 UTC
Post by m***@me.com
Post by YTC#1
Maybe just me, and any others listening to Planet Rock, but the add for
"My car needs a "..... I am sure she is saying
"My car needs a dot cum"
I'm glad its not just me, these idiots asked a woman that pronounces O as U, listen to her a few times, and she clearly says Dut Cum.
Why lol
Thank you, now snip sigs please :-)