OT: Mormons, what's the deal?
Abso
2004-08-14 14:09:19 UTC
I was collared by a pair in Slough High Street today - dashed good
looking the pair of them - but as much as I could get out of them was
that they had a message for me but couldn't tell me there and then.
They wanted to book an appointment to come and see me at home to "share
the message".

Naturally I declined to invite them home (they may have been sex-fiends
after all), but it left me wondering what the pitch is. Are these the
ones who want you to covenant a proportion of your income - thought
that was Jehovahs?
--
Abso

BOTAFOT#108 WG*#3 DFV#9 PM#4 CHI#1
Simon Atkinson
2004-08-14 14:19:36 UTC
Post by Abso
I was collared by a pair in Slough High Street today - dashed good
looking the pair of them - but as much as I could get out of them was
that they had a message for me but couldn't tell me there and then.
They wanted to book an appointment to come and see me at home to "share
the message".
Naturally I declined to invite them home (they may have been sex-fiends
after all), but it left me wondering what the pitch is. Are these the
ones who want you to covenant a proportion of your income - thought
that was Jehovahs?
IIRC the mormons cop for ten per cent of net income. You do get to have
four wives though (dunno if they have to be yours or not).

They have a good system of geneology databases though if you want to
trace your dear old great granddad.
--
Simes
Return address ROT'd...
Abso
2004-08-14 15:46:48 UTC
Post by Simon Atkinson
Post by Abso
I was collared by a pair in Slough High Street today - dashed good
looking the pair of them - but as much as I could get out of them
was that they had a message for me but couldn't tell me there and
then. They wanted to book an appointment to come and see me at
home to "share the message".
Naturally I declined to invite them home (they may have been
sex-fiends after all), but it left me wondering what the pitch is.
Are these the ones who want you to covenant a proportion of your
income - thought that was Jehovahs?
IIRC the mormons cop for ten per cent of net income. You do get to
have four wives though (dunno if they have to be yours or not).
They have a good system of geneology databases though if you want to
trace your dear old great granddad.
Sounds like a fair deal. They were very cagey about giving me one of
their leaflets. Perhaps by then they'd rumbled me as being Satan
incarnate.

platypus
2004-08-14 22:15:24 UTC
Post by Simon Atkinson
Post by Abso
I was collared by a pair in Slough High Street today - dashed good
looking the pair of them - but as much as I could get out of them was
that they had a message for me but couldn't tell me there and then.
They wanted to book an appointment to come and see me at home to
"share the message".
Naturally I declined to invite them home (they may have been
sex-fiends after all), but it left me wondering what the pitch is.
Are these the ones who want you to covenant a proportion of your
income - thought that was Jehovahs?
IIRC the mormons cop for ten per cent of net income. You do get to
have four wives though (dunno if they have to be yours or not).
They have a good system of geneology databases though if you want to
trace your dear old great granddad.
Yeah, but that's because they want to steal the soul of your dear old great
grandad.
--
Platypus

"thang"
Simon Atkinson
2004-08-14 22:18:55 UTC
Post by platypus
Post by Simon Atkinson
They have a good system of geneology databases though if you want to
trace your dear old great granddad.
Yeah, but that's because they want to steal the soul of your dear old great
grandad.
I suspect they'll have a bit of a battle with the man downstairs.
--
Simes
Return address ROT'd...
Champ
2004-08-16 13:21:45 UTC
On Sat, 14 Aug 2004 15:19:36 +0100, "Simon Atkinson
Post by Simon Atkinson
Post by Abso
I was collared by a pair in Slough High Street today - dashed good
looking the pair of them - but as much as I could get out of them was
that they had a message for me but couldn't tell me there and then.
They wanted to book an appointment to come and see me at home to "share
the message".
Naturally I declined to invite them home (they may have been sex-fiends
after all), but it left me wondering what the pitch is. Are these the
ones who want you to covenant a proportion of your income - thought
that was Jehovahs?
IIRC the mormons cop for ten per cent of net income. You do get to have
four wives though (dunno if they have to be yours or not).
You don't have to be a Mormon to do that.
--
Champ
I don't know, but I've been told, never slow down, you never grow old
Team UKRM Racing : www.team-ukrm.com
Attilla the Hungry
2004-08-16 14:27:38 UTC
Post by Simon Atkinson
IIRC the mormons cop for ten per cent of net income. You do get to
have four wives though (dunno if they have to be yours or not).
You don't have to be a Mormon to do that.
I was thinking that you might be the first to psot words to that effect.
--
Simes.
I think we should give everyone the benefit of the doubt.
Cane
2004-08-14 14:21:46 UTC
Post by Abso
I was collared by a pair in Slough High Street today - dashed good
looking the pair of them - but as much as I could get out of them was
that they had a message for me but couldn't tell me there and then.
They wanted to book an appointment to come and see me at home to "share
the message".
http://www.thefamily.org/ourfounder/tribute/trib_21.htm

You could've fucked them.
cane Š fireblade
Abso
2004-08-14 15:46:01 UTC
Post by Abso
the message".
http://www.thefamily.org/ourfounder/tribute/trib_21.htm
You could've fucked them.
<unlucky Alf>

Awww bugger!

</uA>

The girl had these dreamy eyes and cute freckles round her nose.
Couldn't have been more than 19. Still, at least that's a fresh
masturbatory fantasy to tide me over.

Cane
2004-08-14 16:01:13 UTC
Post by Abso
Post by Abso
the message".
http://www.thefamily.org/ourfounder/tribute/trib_21.htm
You could've fucked them.
<unlucky Alf>
Awww bugger!
I'm afraid they frown on sodomy.
Post by Abso
The girl had these dreamy eyes and cute freckles round her nose.
Couldn't have been more than 19. Still, at least that's a fresh
masturbatory fantasy to tide me over.
I'm sure she'd be delighted.
cane Š fireblade
Abso
2004-08-14 17:33:55 UTC
Post by Cane
Post by Abso
Post by Abso
The girl had these dreamy eyes and cute freckles round her nose.
Couldn't have been more than 19. Still, at least that's a fresh
masturbatory fantasy to tide me over.
I'm sure she'd be delighted.
I have her phone number, I could give her a commentary.

Cane
2004-08-14 17:41:05 UTC
Post by Abso
Post by Cane
Post by Abso
The girl had these dreamy eyes and cute freckles round her nose.
Couldn't have been more than 19. Still, at least that's a fresh
masturbatory fantasy to tide me over.
I'm sure she'd be delighted.
I have her phone number, I could give her a commentary.
"I feel the cumming of the Lord!"
cane Š fireblade
Bob
2004-08-15 06:02:16 UTC
Post by Cane
I'm sure she'd be delighted.
Post by Abso
I have her phone number, I could give her a commentary.
"I feel the cumming of the Lord!"
Hmmm, can't be all that good as we're still, after 2000 years or so, waiting
for his second coming :-)

---------

Bob - ex slideypilot
Catman
2004-08-15 09:03:41 UTC
Post by Bob
Post by Cane
I'm sure she'd be delighted.
Post by Abso
I have her phone number, I could give her a commentary.
"I feel the cumming of the Lord!"
Hmmm, can't be all that good as we're still, after 2000 years or so,
waiting for his second coming :-)
Hey, it's just a refractory period, OK?
Alfa 116 Giulietta 3.0l (Really) Sprint 1.7
www.cuore-sportivo.co.uk
Paul Corfield
2004-08-14 17:42:24 UTC
Post by Abso
Post by Cane
Post by Abso
Post by Abso
The girl had these dreamy eyes and cute freckles round her nose.
Couldn't have been more than 19. Still, at least that's a fresh
masturbatory fantasy to tide me over.
I'm sure she'd be delighted.
I have her phone number, I could give her a commentary.
Invite her round and ask her if she would like to replicate the physical
feat shown in that special video link Cane provided earlier.
--
Paul C - "the big camp bastard" (tm d.a.r.s.y)
VFR800 | ZX6R | R1150GS
Cane
2004-08-14 17:49:06 UTC
Post by Paul Corfield
Post by Abso
Post by Cane
Post by Abso
The girl had these dreamy eyes and cute freckles round her nose.
Couldn't have been more than 19. Still, at least that's a fresh
masturbatory fantasy to tide me over.
I'm sure she'd be delighted.
I have her phone number, I could give her a commentary.
Invite her round and ask her if she would like to replicate the physical
feat shown in that special video link Cane provided earlier.
I so glad you watched that ;)
cane Š fireblade
Abso
2004-08-14 18:06:16 UTC
Post by Abso
Post by Cane
Post by Abso
Post by Abso
Post by Abso
I was collared by a pair in Slough High Street today - dashed
good looking the pair of them - but as much as I could get
out >> > > > of them was that they had a message for me but couldn't
tell me >> > > > there and then. They wanted to book an appointment
to come and >> > > > see me at home to
Post by Abso
Post by Cane
Post by Abso
Post by Abso
Post by Abso
The girl had these dreamy eyes and cute freckles round her nose.
Couldn't have been more than 19. Still, at least that's a fresh
masturbatory fantasy to tide me over.
I'm sure she'd be delighted.
I have her phone number, I could give her a commentary.
Invite her round and ask her if she would like to replicate the
physical feat shown in that special video link Cane provided earlier.
I'm shocked. You of all people.
--
Disgusted of Slough

BOTAFOT#108 WG*#3 DFV#9 PM#4 CHI#1
Paul Corfield
2004-08-14 19:33:14 UTC
Post by Abso
Post by Abso
Post by Cane
Post by Abso
Post by Abso
Post by Abso
I was collared by a pair in Slough High Street today - dashed
good looking the pair of them - but as much as I could get
out >> > > > of them was that they had a message for me but couldn't
tell me >> > > > there and then. They wanted to book an appointment
to come and >> > > > see me at home to
Post by Abso
Post by Cane
Post by Abso
Post by Abso
Post by Abso
The girl had these dreamy eyes and cute freckles round her nose.
Couldn't have been more than 19. Still, at least that's a fresh
masturbatory fantasy to tide me over.
I'm sure she'd be delighted.
I have her phone number, I could give her a commentary.
Invite her round and ask her if she would like to replicate the
physical feat shown in that special video link Cane provided earlier.
I'm shocked. You of all people.
What do you mean - me of all people?
dundonald
Abso
2004-08-15 07:12:53 UTC
Post by Abso
Post by Paul Corfield
Post by Abso
Post by Cane
Post by Abso
Post by Abso
Post by Abso
I was collared by a pair in Slough High Street today -
dashed >> >> > > > good looking the pair of them - but as much as I
could get >> out >> > > > of them was that they had a message for me
but couldn't >> tell me >> > > > there and then. They wanted to book
an appointment >> to come and >> > > > see me at home to
Post by Abso
Post by Paul Corfield
Post by Abso
Post by Cane
Post by Abso
Post by Abso
Post by Abso
Post by Paul Corfield
Post by Abso
I'm shocked. You of all people.
What do you mean - me of all people?
Well don't ask me why but I've always regarded you as occupying some
kind of moral high ground. Whether that's something you've encouraged
in some way of just an invention of mine I don't know.

Paul Corfield
2004-08-15 08:23:27 UTC
Post by Abso
Post by Abso
Post by Paul Corfield
Post by Abso
Post by Cane
Post by Abso
Post by Abso
Post by Abso
I was collared by a pair in Slough High Street today -
dashed >> >> > > > good looking the pair of them - but as much as I
could get >> out >> > > > of them was that they had a message for me
but couldn't >> tell me >> > > > there and then. They wanted to book
an appointment >> to come and >> > > > see me at home to
Post by Abso
Post by Paul Corfield
Post by Abso
Post by Cane
Post by Abso
Post by Abso
Post by Abso
Post by Paul Corfield
Post by Abso
I'm shocked. You of all people.
What do you mean - me of all people?
Well don't ask me why but I've always regarded you as occupying some
kind of moral high ground. Whether that's something you've encouraged
in some way of just an invention of mine I don't know.
One of my work colleagues says that I have a very strong sense of right
and wrong. I can't really argue with that as I do try to be honest and
straightforward. None of that means I don't look at porn.
AndrewR
2004-08-14 14:41:11 UTC
Post by Abso
I was collared by a pair in Slough High Street today
Naturally I declined to invite them home (they may have been sex-fiends
after all)
You think sex-fiends would pretend to be Mormons - the only people less
popular than sex-fiends? Even income tax inspectors would have been a
better choice.
--
AndrewR, D.Bot (Celeritas)
Kawasaki ZX-6R J1
The speccy Geordie twat.
Eiron
2004-08-14 15:45:12 UTC
Post by Abso
I was collared by a pair in Slough High Street today - dashed good
looking the pair of them - but as much as I could get out of them was
that they had a message for me but couldn't tell me there and then.
They wanted to book an appointment to come and see me at home to "share
the message".
Naturally I declined to invite them home (they may have been sex-fiends
after all), but it left me wondering what the pitch is. Are these the
ones who want you to covenant a proportion of your income - thought
that was Jehovahs?
Isn't it the mormons who think that there are only 2000 places in
heaven? If so, not only will all living mormons go to hell when they
die, but any converts too. Something to ask when they accost you.

And there is the little matter of a hundred kilograms of gold plate
that went missing. You could ask if members have any claim on it?
Paul Corfield
2004-08-14 17:26:05 UTC
Post by Eiron
Post by Abso
I was collared by a pair in Slough High Street today - dashed good
looking the pair of them - but as much as I could get out of them was
that they had a message for me but couldn't tell me there and then.
They wanted to book an appointment to come and see me at home to "share
the message".
Naturally I declined to invite them home (they may have been sex-fiends
after all), but it left me wondering what the pitch is. Are these the
ones who want you to covenant a proportion of your income - thought
that was Jehovahs?
Isn't it the mormons who think that there are only 2000 places in
heaven? If so, not only will all living mormons go to hell when they
die, but any converts too. Something to ask when they accost you.
No that's the Jehovah Witnesses and it's 144,000. Still they
conveniently invented paradise Earth for members 144,001 and above to
live on when the end times come.
Eatmorepies
2004-08-14 18:58:20 UTC
Post by Eiron
Isn't it the mormons who think that there are only 2000 places in
heaven? If so, not only will all living mormons go to hell when they
die, but any converts too. Something to ask when they accost you.
And there is the little matter of a hundred kilograms of gold plate
that went missing. You could ask if members have any claim on it?
Oh yes. The Umin, the Thrumin and the Breastplate. It's well worth reading
the book of Mormon, it only takes an hour or two and it's so full of funny
stories it's a bit like reading a bible shaped Sunday Sport. (I only read
one Sunday Sport but the headline 'Man nuts wife in gob and marrys goat.'
lives with me to this day.)

The Archangel Morini took the treasure from Joseph White on his deathbed -
hence removing the physical evidence that could support the stuff in the
book of Mormon. I had a 40 minute chat with 2 American ones (Mormons) who
could not pronounce the word ' archaeological' and, because they were trying
to convert me, they couldn't display their anger when I took the piss out of
them or asked them why black people couldn't enter their version of heaven.
It appears that black people go to a different heaven.

It was all a long time ago so my memory may be a bit rusty on the details.

John
Timo Geusch
2004-08-15 07:36:31 UTC
The Archangel Morini [...]
That would explain the celestial handling then.
--
Timo Geusch
Morini Corsaro 125 | Bimota YB7 | Honda Pan European ABS/CBS/TCS
The UKRM FAQ: http://www.ukrm.net/faq/ukrmfaq1.html
Champ
2004-08-16 13:23:51 UTC
On Sun, 15 Aug 2004 08:36:31 +0100, Timo Geusch
Post by Timo Geusch
The Archangel Morini [...]
That would explain the celestial handling then.
heh. Beat me to it.
serf
2004-08-14 20:02:37 UTC
Post by Eiron
Isn't it the mormons who think that there are only 2000 places
in heaven? If so, not only will all living mormons go to hell
when they die, but any converts too. Something to ask when
they accost you.
ITYF that Morons don't believe in heaven as such. After death,
if they came up to snuff in this life then they become gods and
swan off across the universe to seize and populate other worlds.
Similarly, God hasn't always been God.
--
serf (serf at 14b dot co dot uk)
GHPOTHUF#28, two#53
CB500S, CG125 (with 1:1 compression mod)
dundonald
2004-08-14 23:15:21 UTC
Post by Abso
I was collared by a pair in Slough High Street today - dashed good
looking the pair of them - but as much as I could get out of them was
that they had a message for me but couldn't tell me there and then.
They wanted to book an appointment to come and see me at home to "share
the message".
Naturally I declined to invite them home (they may have been sex-fiends
after all), but it left me wondering what the pitch is. Are these the
ones who want you to covenant a proportion of your income - thought
that was Jehovahs?
I've read through posts to this thread. All suggestions are factually
incorrect. It's only fair if you have a real interest that you take a look
at the official 'mormon' website http://www.lds.org/ .

Simon Atkinson
2004-08-14 23:17:21 UTC
Post by dundonald
I've read through posts to this thread. All suggestions are factually
incorrect. It's only fair if you have a real interest that you take a look
at the official 'mormon' website http://www.lds.org/ .
How long have you been one?
--
Simes
Return address ROT'd...
dundonald
2004-08-14 23:28:18 UTC
Post by Simon Atkinson
Post by dundonald
I've read through posts to this thread. All suggestions are factually
incorrect. It's only fair if you have a real interest that you take a look
at the official 'mormon' website http://www.lds.org/ .
How long have you been one?
How long have <I> been one? You make it sound like, like, I dunno ...

12 years.

Simon Atkinson
2004-08-14 23:32:14 UTC
Post by dundonald
Post by Simon Atkinson
Post by dundonald
I've read through posts to this thread. All suggestions are factually
incorrect. It's only fair if you have a real interest that you take a look
at the official 'mormon' website http://www.lds.org/ .
How long have you been one?
How long have <I> been one? You make it sound like, like, I dunno ...
Wasn't a loaded question.
Post by dundonald
12 years.
Fair play.
--
Simes
Return address ROT'd...
dundonald
2004-08-14 23:44:10 UTC
Post by Simon Atkinson
Post by dundonald
Post by Simon Atkinson
Post by dundonald
I've read through posts to this thread. All suggestions are factually
incorrect. It's only fair if you have a real interest that you take a look
at the official 'mormon' website http://www.lds.org/ .
How long have you been one?
How long have <I> been one? You make it sound like, like, I dunno ...
Wasn't a loaded question.
I assumed as much too, bit of jest in my reply above.
Post by Simon Atkinson
Post by dundonald
12 years.
Fair play.
Any (sensible) questions I'd be happy to try and help. I've read through
the thread and I haven't been offended [1] by any of the replies or
suggestions. Most in good humour. But I think it's only fair that along
with the jest correct information can also be provided.

[1] why should I

Abso
2004-08-15 03:48:46 UTC
Post by dundonald
Post by Simon Atkinson
Post by dundonald
Post by Simon Atkinson
Post by dundonald
12 years.
Fair play.
Any (sensible) questions I'd be happy to try and help. I've read
through the thread and I haven't been offended [1] by any of the
replies or suggestions. Most in good humour. But I think it's only
fair that along with the jest correct information can also be
provided.
So how about this flirty fishing stuff? What I mean is, is it worth me
showing interest in the message to get a re-visit from the lovely
Sister in question or do you think her rules of engagement will prevent
her bedding a sinner?

Paul Corfield
2004-08-15 06:28:43 UTC
Post by Abso
Post by dundonald
Post by Simon Atkinson
Post by dundonald
Post by Simon Atkinson
Post by dundonald
12 years.
Fair play.
Any (sensible) questions I'd be happy to try and help. I've read
through the thread and I haven't been offended [1] by any of the
replies or suggestions. Most in good humour. But I think it's only
fair that along with the jest correct information can also be
provided.
So how about this flirty fishing stuff? What I mean is, is it worth me
showing interest in the message to get a re-visit from the lovely
Sister in question or do you think her rules of engagement will prevent
her bedding a sinner?
You don't stand a chance of bedding any mormon. Once you show / feign
show interest in their beliefs you will never get rid of them. Certainly
do not give them your address. Why do you suppose that the people who go
out and do the street "evangelism" are so attractive?
Abso
2004-08-15 07:11:57 UTC
<snip>
Post by Abso
Post by dundonald
provided.
So how about this flirty fishing stuff? What I mean is, is it
worth me showing interest in the message to get a re-visit from the
lovely Sister in question or do you think her rules of engagement
will prevent her bedding a sinner?
You don't stand a chance of bedding any mormon. Once you show / feign
show interest in their beliefs you will never get rid of them.
Certainly do not give them your address.
So would it have been a mistake to have SMSed her last night when I was
a bit pissed? Just wondering like.
Why do you suppose that the
people who go out and do the street "evangelism" are so attractive?
Is it because it's all an elaborate pimping operation? Maybe that's
just a fantasy I invented myself.

I do of course understand your point and was really already aware of
this fact. Mind you, however well you understand the modus operandi of
an evangelical recruitment drive, the seduction of a beautiful young
person looking you straight in the eyes and telling you that God loves
you is still a powerful force. It certainly messed my head up
yesterday, couldn't even concentrate on "I, Robot" in the cinema
immediately after I'd bumped into the missionaries. Excellent film btw.

Paul Corfield
2004-08-15 08:27:58 UTC
Post by Abso
<snip>
Post by Abso
Post by dundonald
provided.
So how about this flirty fishing stuff? What I mean is, is it
worth me showing interest in the message to get a re-visit from the
lovely Sister in question or do you think her rules of engagement
will prevent her bedding a sinner?
You don't stand a chance of bedding any mormon. Once you show / feign
show interest in their beliefs you will never get rid of them.
Certainly do not give them your address.
So would it have been a mistake to have SMSed her last night when I was
a bit pissed? Just wondering like.
Oh dear - I suppose that she was paired with a bloke when doing the
street work. You'll get both of them not her on her own.
Post by Abso
Why do you suppose that the
people who go out and do the street "evangelism" are so attractive?
Is it because it's all an elaborate pimping operation? Maybe that's
just a fantasy I invented myself.
I think that is fantasy talk. As with all these cults they only send out
those strong enough to resist the blandishments of the alternatives.
Lovely chap that you are I don't see you as possessing seduction skills
to outrank religious brainwashing. You may, of course, have a dick to
die for which could be an alternative incentive if she feels
sufficiently weak for a moment.
Post by Abso
I do of course understand your point and was really already aware of
this fact. Mind you, however well you understand the modus operandi of
an evangelical recruitment drive, the seduction of a beautiful young
person looking you straight in the eyes and telling you that God loves
you is still a powerful force. It certainly messed my head up
yesterday, couldn't even concentrate on "I, Robot" in the cinema
immediately after I'd bumped into the missionaries. Excellent film btw.
I detect that you are in her power. Be careful.
Pip Luscher
2004-08-15 10:00:18 UTC
Post by Abso
yesterday, couldn't even concentrate on "I, Robot" in the cinema
immediately after I'd bumped into the missionaries. Excellent film btw.
Saw that on Friday. Now I'm going to have to read the book again to
try to figure out which of the stories they hacked.

I enjoyed it, but the film did follow the usual Hollywood formula
though:

Maverick Cop with a trauma in his life and a good one-liner script
writer gets to meet an attractive female with whom the relationship
starts off frosty then warms when each decides not to judge a book by
its cover, etc.

Throw in the now-obligatory spectacular CGI massed battle, which I
almost found tedious at one point, and a smattering of marketing ploys
(how many Audis are they expecting to sell from this film?)

There is the additional relationship with the robot, which starts off
frosty then warms when each decides not to yada yada yada. In a purely
platonic 'maverick cop meets intelligent and sensitive robot' kind of
sense, of course.

It did manage to raise the questions of the morals of the slavery and
execution of an artificial sentient being.
-Pip
dundonald
2004-08-15 14:19:26 UTC
Post by Paul Corfield
Post by Abso
Post by dundonald
Post by Simon Atkinson
Post by dundonald
Post by Simon Atkinson
Post by dundonald
[...]
I did that for two years and I'm not "so attractive". :)

Abso
2004-08-15 16:21:37 UTC
Post by Paul Corfield
Post by Abso
Post by dundonald
Post by Simon Atkinson
Post by dundonald
Post by Paul Corfield
Post by Abso
Post by dundonald
Post by Simon Atkinson
Post by Paul Corfield
Post by Abso
Post by Paul Corfield
Post by Abso
Post by dundonald
provided.
So how about this flirty fishing stuff? What I mean is, is it
worth me showing interest in the message to get a re-visit from
the lovely Sister in question or do you think her rules of
engagement will prevent her bedding a sinner?
You don't stand a chance of bedding any mormon. Once you show /
feign show interest in their beliefs you will never get rid of
them. Certainly do not give them your address. Why do you suppose
that the people who go out and do the street "evangelism" are so
attractive?
I did that for two years and I'm not "so attractive". :)
So is it true you have to fund that stint from your own pocket? What
about all those tithes the church is raking in? Seems a little mean to
me.

dundonald
2004-08-15 17:44:54 UTC
Post by Abso
Post by Paul Corfield
Post by Abso
Post by dundonald
Post by Simon Atkinson
Post by dundonald
Post by Paul Corfield
Post by Abso
Post by dundonald
Post by Simon Atkinson
Post by Paul Corfield
Post by Abso
Post by Paul Corfield
Post by Abso
Post by dundonald
provided.
So how about this flirty fishing stuff? What I mean is, is it
worth me showing interest in the message to get a re-visit from
the lovely Sister in question or do you think her rules of
engagement will prevent her bedding a sinner?
You don't stand a chance of bedding any mormon. Once you show /
feign show interest in their beliefs you will never get rid of
them. Certainly do not give them your address. Why do you suppose
that the people who go out and do the street "evangelism" are so
attractive?
I did that for two years and I'm not "so attractive". :)
So is it true you have to fund that stint from your own pocket? What
about all those tithes the church is raking in? Seems a little mean to
me.
Aye all voluntary and self funded. Tithes go to building and maintaining
meeting houses etc and general running of the church. The church is run
with lay ministry so no one is paid.

Abso
2004-08-15 17:59:10 UTC
<snip>
Post by dundonald
Post by Abso
Post by dundonald
I did that for two years and I'm not "so attractive". :)
So is it true you have to fund that stint from your own pocket?
What about all those tithes the church is raking in? Seems a
little mean to me.
Aye all voluntary and self funded. Tithes go to building and
maintaining meeting houses etc and general running of the church.
The church is run with lay ministry so no one is paid.
So the missionaries pay their own way, the preachers are volunteers,
but everyone's paying 10% of their income into a big pot out of which
you pay for buildings?

Did it ever occur to you that there should be an excess of funds going
somewhere?

dundonald
2004-08-15 21:21:53 UTC
Post by Abso
<snip>
Post by dundonald
Post by Abso
Post by dundonald
I did that for two years and I'm not "so attractive". :)
So is it true you have to fund that stint from your own pocket?
What about all those tithes the church is raking in? Seems a
little mean to me.
Aye all voluntary and self funded. Tithes go to building and
maintaining meeting houses etc and general running of the church.
The church is run with lay ministry so no one is paid.
So the missionaries pay their own way, the preachers are volunteers,
but everyone's paying 10% of their income into a big pot out of which
you pay for buildings?
Did it ever occur to you that there should be an excess of funds going
somewhere?
The church is very healthy financially as a result yes. But there is great
expenditure. The church supports provides a lot of humanitarian aid around
the world as one example. One thing is for definate, there is no one
getting fat off of the income I can assure you.

dundonald

Abso
2004-08-15 16:20:28 UTC
<snip>
Post by Abso
Post by dundonald
provided.
So how about this flirty fishing stuff? What I mean is, is it
worth me showing interest in the message to get a re-visit from the
lovely Sister in question or do you think her rules of engagement
will prevent her bedding a sinner?
I said sensible questions. :)
You're no fun <pout>.

serf
2004-08-15 21:42:18 UTC
Post by Abso
So how about this flirty fishing stuff?
Nothing to do with Mormons.

You want the "Children of God", alias the "Family of Love" in
their pre-1987 incarnation.

See http://www.religioustolerance.org/fam_love.htm
http://tinyurl.com/3gmzk - "post of the year" (Darsy)
platypus
2004-08-15 22:09:18 UTC
Post by serf
Post by Abso
So how about this flirty fishing stuff?
Nothing to do with Mormons.
You want the "Children of God", alias the "Family of Love" in
their pre-1987 incarnation.
See http://www.religioustolerance.org/fam_love.htm
I remember them. Mad as a shithouse rat IMNSHO.
--
Platypus

"...what forgiveness?"
Ace
2004-08-16 08:17:24 UTC
On Sat, 14 Aug 2004 23:44:10 +0000 (UTC), dundonald
<***@domain.sickofspam> wrote:

<mormons>
Post by dundonald
Any (sensible) questions I'd be happy to try and help.
What's their view on abiding by the law of the land, and accepting
appropriate punishment when caught transgressing it?
--
Ace (brucedotrogers a.t rochedotcom)
GSX-R1000K3, CB400F2
BOTAFOT#3, SbS#2, UKRMMA#13, DFV#8, BOTCdV#1
dundonald
2004-08-16 20:07:22 UTC
Post by dundonald
Any (sensible) questions I'd be happy to try and help.
What's their view on abiding by the law of the land, and accepting
appropriate punishment when caught transgressing it?
lol nice one Ace. I'm also honest.

muddycat
2004-08-15 02:04:56 UTC
Post by dundonald
I've read through posts to this thread. All suggestions are factually
incorrect. It's only fair if you have a real interest that you take a look
at the official 'mormon' website http://www.lds.org/ .
Does it tell you about the special underwear and practicing suicide?
--
Mike

UKRMMA#22 ICQ#219328929
Abso
2004-08-15 07:16:11 UTC
Post by dundonald
Post by Abso
I was collared by a pair in Slough High Street today - dashed good
looking the pair of them - but as much as I could get out of them
was that they had a message for me but couldn't tell me there and
then. They wanted to book an appointment to come and see me at
home to "share the message".
Naturally I declined to invite them home (they may have been
sex-fiends after all), but it left me wondering what the pitch is.
Are these the ones who want you to covenant a proportion of your
income - thought that was Jehovahs?
I've read through posts to this thread. All suggestions are factually
incorrect. It's only fair if you have a real interest that you take
a look at the official 'mormon' website http://www.lds.org/ .
Thanks for the link, it's interesting reading. Less sales focussed
than the www.mormon.org site mentioned on the card they gave me.

It's really not my bag though, all that being told what to think and
how to behave, I mean it really re-inforces my view of religion being a
means of social control which evolved for all the right reasons in the
past but isn't too relevant to a modern, educated society.

Don't get me wrong, if you're happy then I'm happy for you, I just
don't think it's the truth.

Doc Gonz0
2004-08-15 09:58:19 UTC
Post by Abso
It's really not my bag though, all that being told what to think and
how to behave, I mean it really re-inforces my view of religion being a
means of social control which evolved for all the right reasons in the
past but isn't too relevant to a modern, educated society.
Then may I suggest that you join the only church that offers eternal
salvation or triple your money back - www.subgenius.com.

To quote from Pamphlet #1, "The World ENDS Tomorrow And YOU May DIE!":

The SubGenius wants no part of the "New Age," it is already here and
it obviously sucks. The SubGenius would rather RETRIEVE the manly
Past, before 1971 or even 1953, or else dwell in the naughty,
fun-loving REMOTE FUTURE, a strange time when anything made of plastic
is a valuable antique that collectors will KILL for, when SEXHURT will
be recognized and indulged in as sane human nature no matter whether
any 'church' or 'government' allows it.
--
The Doctor.
RSV Mille R, West Ham United FC
GHPOTHUF#3, UKRMHRC#6, DFV #6, YTC #8, DIAABTCOD#9. BOD#8,
dundonald
2004-08-15 14:24:16 UTC
Post by Abso
Post by dundonald
Post by Abso
[...]
To be honest I think in today's society there is even more of a need for a
purpose in life.
Post by Abso
Don't get me wrong, if you're happy then I'm happy for you, I just
don't think it's the truth.
Fair enough. I'm happy. Glad you're happy.

Ben
2004-08-15 14:50:56 UTC
On Sun, 15 Aug 2004 14:24:16 +0000 (UTC), dundonald
Post by dundonald
To be honest I think in today's society there is even more of a need for a
purpose in life.
Why must life have a purpose?
--
GSXR1000 DIAABTCOD#11 BOTAFOT#75
"We take these risks, not to escape from life,
http://www.bensales.com
dundonald
2004-08-15 17:46:28 UTC
Post by dundonald
To be honest I think in today's society there is even more of a need for a
purpose in life.
Why must life have a purpose?
That's the thing, life does have a purpose. Whether people know of that
purpose, or choose to accept it should they learn of it, is a different
matter.

Simian
ZX7RR.
dundonald
2004-08-15 21:22:47 UTC
Post by Simian
http://www.mormon.org/learn/0,8672,792-1,00.html

Simian
2004-08-15 21:59:29 UTC
Post by dundonald
Post by Simian
Post by dundonald
That's the thing, life does have a purpose.
Which is?
http://www.mormon.org/learn/0,8672,792-1,00.html
Hmmmm, I'm sure living with God is very nice, but it still doesn't
have any purpose. It sems a bit like saying the point of Monday is
to lead to Tuesday.
ZX7RR.
raden
2004-08-16 21:45:03 UTC
Post by dundonald
Post by Simian
Post by dundonald
To be honest I think in today's society there is even more of a need for a
purpose in life.
Why must life have a purpose?
That's the thing, life does have a purpose.
Which is?
http://www.mormon.org/learn/0,8672,792-1,00.html
Some of us might call that a load of rubbish

I do
geoff
Ace
2004-08-17 07:35:03 UTC
Post by raden
Post by dundonald
http://www.mormon.org/learn/0,8672,792-1,00.html
Some of us might call that a load of rubbish
Well it's a religion, innit? So it goes without saying.
raden
2004-08-18 00:00:03 UTC
Post by Ace
Post by raden
Post by dundonald
http://www.mormon.org/learn/0,8672,792-1,00.html
Some of us might call that a load of rubbish
Well it's a religion, innit? So it goes without saying.
How thick of me
geoff
mb
2004-08-15 22:11:54 UTC
Post by Simian
Post by dundonald
To be honest I think in today's society there is even more of a need for a
purpose in life.
Why must life have a purpose?
That's the thing, life does have a purpose.
Which is?
Survival, procreation and evolution.
Ask the rabbits.
--
Mike
FJ1200 (Porky Torquey)
GTS1000 (Best brakes on the road)
Eiron
2004-08-15 22:24:34 UTC
Post by mb
Post by Simian
Post by dundonald
Post by Ben
Why must life have a purpose?
That's the thing, life does have a purpose.
Which is?
Survival, procreation and evolution.
Ask the rabbits.
The rabbits don't have a purpose beyond evolving into people,
and neither do we.
Abso
2004-08-15 16:19:41 UTC
<snip>
Post by dundonald
Post by Abso
Thanks for the link, it's interesting reading. Less sales focussed
than the www.mormon.org site mentioned on the card they gave me.
It's really not my bag though, all that being told what to think and
how to behave, I mean it really re-inforces my view of religion
being a means of social control which evolved for all the right
reasons in the past but isn't too relevant to a modern, educated
society.
To be honest I think in today's society there is even more of a need
for a purpose in life.
You may well be right. The question of course is whether religion is
the right purpose.
Post by dundonald
Post by Abso
Don't get me wrong, if you're happy then I'm happy for you, I just
don't think it's the truth.
Fair enough. I'm happy. Glad you're happy.
Who said I was happy?

dundonald
2004-08-15 17:49:31 UTC
Post by Abso
<snip>
Post by dundonald
Post by Abso
Thanks for the link, it's interesting reading. Less sales focussed
than the www.mormon.org site mentioned on the card they gave me.
It's really not my bag though, all that being told what to think and
how to behave, I mean it really re-inforces my view of religion
being a means of social control which evolved for all the right
reasons in the past but isn't too relevant to a modern, educated
society.
To be honest I think in today's society there is even more of a need
for a purpose in life.
You may well be right. The question of course is whether religion is
the right purpose.
But what are we classifying as 'religion'? Historically, and unfortunately,
'religion' has a bad reputation and has been abused.
Post by Abso
Post by dundonald
Post by Abso
Don't get me wrong, if you're happy then I'm happy for you, I just
don't think it's the truth.
Fair enough. I'm happy. Glad you're happy.
Who said I was happy?
Abso, if you want to take this offline you are welcome to ask me questions
by email.

Abso
2004-08-15 18:00:36 UTC
<snip>
Post by Abso
Post by Abso
Post by dundonald
Fair enough. I'm happy. Glad you're happy.
Who said I was happy?
Abso, if you want to take this offline you are welcome to ask me
questions by email.
Thanks for the offer but it seems I already know your perspective so
perhaps I have a statistically greater chance of discovering the
meaning of life by discussing it here.

Still, no-one's come up with the answer yet. Humpf.

TomTheKraut
2004-08-15 18:30:06 UTC
Post by Abso
Thanks for the offer but it seems I already know your perspective so
perhaps I have a statistically greater chance of discovering the
meaning of life by discussing it here.
Still, no-one's come up with the answer yet. Humpf.
42, of course...

--
Tom :{)
BOTAFOT#105 COFF#02/ OSOS#15 KwaSoH#2

Hiroshima pics: http://makeashorterlink.com/?C12E12B97
dundonald
2004-08-15 21:23:23 UTC
Post by Abso
<snip>
Post by Abso
Post by Abso
Post by dundonald
Fair enough. I'm happy. Glad you're happy.
Who said I was happy?
Abso, if you want to take this offline you are welcome to ask me
questions by email.
Thanks for the offer but it seems I already know your perspective so
perhaps I have a statistically greater chance of discovering the
meaning of life by discussing it here.
Still, no-one's come up with the answer yet. Humpf.
Already pointed you in the right direction mate -
http://www.mormon.org/learn/0,8672,792-1,00.html .

Simian
2004-08-15 19:36:37 UTC
Post by dundonald
Post by Abso
You may well be right. The question of course is whether religion is
the right purpose.
But what are we classifying as 'religion'?
Well, in your case: "A set of beliefs, values, and practices based on the
teachings of a spiritual leader" seems to fit the bill, tho any specific
set of beliefs about god(s) whether organised or not probably counts.

I'm interested to know how attributing a set of properties to a supernatural
being adds purpose to ones life. Seriously.
ZX7RR.
dundonald
2004-08-15 21:27:05 UTC
Post by Simian
Post by dundonald
Post by Abso
You may well be right. The question of course is whether religion is
the right purpose.
But what are we classifying as 'religion'?
Well, in your case: "A set of beliefs, values, and practices based on the
teachings of a spiritual leader" seems to fit the bill, tho any specific
set of beliefs about god(s) whether organised or not probably counts.
I'm interested to know how attributing a set of properties to a supernatural
being adds purpose to ones life. Seriously.
By finding out about such attributes and properties of such a being you can
go some way to answering the four most commonly asked questions:

1. who am i
2. where did I come from
3. why am I here
4. where am I going

Simian
2004-08-15 22:17:17 UTC
Post by dundonald
Post by Simian
I'm interested to know how attributing a set of properties to a supernatural
being adds purpose to ones life. Seriously.
By finding out about such attributes and properties of such a being you can
I think my most commonly asked question is "what shall we have for dinner",
but fair enough. As for the set you mention, I think I stopped asking them
Post by dundonald
1. who am i
I know who I am, it would require willfull ignorance to not
do after 32 years.
Post by dundonald
2. where did I come from
Mother's womb, via a bit of biology.
Post by dundonald
3. why am I here
See (2).
Post by dundonald
4. where am I going
Short term, Cornwall. Longterm, worm food.

I guess I just don't understand the religious mind set.
ZX7RR.
Grimly Curmudgeon
2004-08-15 22:50:29 UTC
It was somewhere around Barstow, on the edge of the desert, when the
drugs began to take hold. I remember dundonald
Post by dundonald
1. who am i
2. where did I come from
3. why am I here
4. where am I going
# Another suitcase in another hall...
--
Dave

GS 850 x2 / SE 6a
SbS#6 DIAABTCOD#16 APOSTLE#6 FUB#3
FUB KotL OSOS#12? UKRMMA#19 COSOC#10
Lady Nina
2004-08-15 22:50:05 UTC
On Sun, 15 Aug 2004 21:27:05 +0000 (UTC), dundonald
<***@domain.sickofspam> wrote:

But first Simian said..
Post by dundonald
Post by Simian
I'm interested to know how attributing a set of properties to a supernatural
being adds purpose to ones life. Seriously.
By finding out about such attributes and properties of such a being you can
By finding out about such attributes and properties in yourself you
can go a long way to providing a variety of answers to questions that
don't in themselves have a fixed meaning.

And sometimes you're not even sure what the question is - 42. Fun
isn't it. Or not. You decide, you take responsibility. Not some beard
in the sky. Sometimes the 'what shall I do today' question is more
important than the philosophising.
Post by dundonald
1. who am i
I'm me a complex, constantly evolving being.
Post by dundonald
2. where did I come from
All over the place.
Post by dundonald
3. why am I here
To learn and have fun along the way.
Post by dundonald
4. where am I going
By many different paths.
--
Lady Nina
hackles raised and low growl...

ZXR400 CG125.
Attilla the Hungry
2004-08-15 22:59:40 UTC
Lady Nina wrote:

K.I.S.S.
Post by Lady Nina
Post by dundonald
1. who am i
I'm me a complex, constantly evolving being.
Or a convenient carrier for the genetic material that makes me, me.
Post by Lady Nina
Post by dundonald
2. where did I come from
All over the place.
Fair enough.
Post by Lady Nina
Post by dundonald
3. why am I here
To learn and have fun along the way.
To ensure the continuity of the aforementioned genetic material.
Post by Lady Nina
Post by dundonald
4. where am I going
By many different paths.
To my grave once 3. is completed.
Lady Nina
2004-08-15 23:59:00 UTC
Post by Attilla the Hungry
Post by Lady Nina
Post by dundonald
3. why am I here
To learn and have fun along the way.
To ensure the continuity of the aforementioned genetic material.
But I've done that now, so I get to do what I want with the rest of
the span, for how ever long it lasts.
--
Lady Nina
I just want to...

ZXR400 CG125.
Champ
2004-08-16 13:34:48 UTC
Post by Attilla the Hungry
Post by dundonald
3. why am I here
To ensure the continuity of the aforementioned genetic material.
Post by dundonald
4. where am I going
To my grave once 3. is completed.
Does this mean I'm immortal?
Nigel Eaton
2004-08-16 13:40:20 UTC
Using the patented Mavis Beacon "Hunt&Peck" Technique, Champ
Post by Champ
Post by Attilla the Hungry
Post by dundonald
3. why am I here
To ensure the continuity of the aforementioned genetic material.
Post by dundonald
4. where am I going
To my grave once 3. is completed.
Does this mean I'm immortal?
No. Genetically, you're already dead.

<perk>

Can I...
--
Nigel - No longer worse than Platypus
WS* GHPOTHUF#24 APOSTLE#14 DLC#1 COFF#20 BOTAFOT#150 HYPO#0(KoTL)
Honda GL1000K2
Attilla the Hungry
2004-08-16 14:28:19 UTC
Post by Champ
Post by Attilla the Hungry
Post by dundonald
3. why am I here
To ensure the continuity of the aforementioned genetic material.
Post by dundonald
4. where am I going
To my grave once 3. is completed.
Does this mean I'm immortal?
Sorry - a genetic dead end.

Play again?
Champ
2004-08-16 17:48:59 UTC
Post by Attilla the Hungry
Post by Champ
Post by Attilla the Hungry
Post by dundonald
3. why am I here
To ensure the continuity of the aforementioned genetic material.
Post by dundonald
4. where am I going
To my grave once 3. is completed.
Does this mean I'm immortal?
Sorry - a genetic dead end.
Probably for the best.
Post by Attilla the Hungry
Play again?
OK, Siddhartha
Attilla the Hungry
2004-08-16 18:12:01 UTC
Post by Champ
Post by Attilla the Hungry
Sorry - a genetic dead end.
Probably for the best.
Post by Attilla the Hungry
Play again?
OK, Siddhartha
Hmmmm... Wandering shramana doesn't really suit you... Try again.
William Grainger
2004-08-16 09:42:38 UTC
Post by dundonald
By finding out about such attributes and properties of such a being you can
1. who am i
Just some guy...
Post by dundonald
2. where did I come from
As Simian said, mother's womb.
Post by dundonald
3. why am I here
a) Parents wanted children.

b) other than that, there is no big "why". There is
no grand purpose to our existance. This realisation,
in my case, leads to a feeling of release; there is
no goal other than what I set myself.
Post by dundonald
4. where am I going
Whereever[1] I want. But when I die, only my works and
my children and the memory of me in others will be left.
Because of this transiant nature of individuals, I decided
that I wanted to leave works and children. I have actually
now done both; my thesis is sitting, leather bound, in the
university library for anyone to go and read, and I have
had a child.

Now I just have to work on leaving a good impression in the
minds and memories of others. Oh, and raising Ellen.

[1] This pm, the pub...
Ben Blaney
2004-08-16 10:17:14 UTC
Post by William Grainger
b) other than that, there is no big "why". There is
no grand purpose to our existance. This realisation,
in my case, leads to a feeling of release; there is
no goal other than what I set myself.
As a right lazy cunt, I find that a pretty pleasing state of affairs.
Ben Blaney
William Grainger
2004-08-16 10:22:15 UTC
Post by Ben Blaney
Post by William Grainger
b) other than that, there is no big "why". There is
no grand purpose to our existance. This realisation,
in my case, leads to a feeling of release; there is
no goal other than what I set myself.
As a right lazy cunt, I find that a pretty pleasing state of affairs.
Absolutely. It can lead to either an utterly hedonistic lifestyle,
or a complete work-a-holic attitude, purely down the predisposition
of the individual.

What it really needs is for me to develop the idea with ancedotes
over a hundred or so pages, and then get a publishing house to
push it, and become rich. Unfortuantely, the name Scientology
has already been used...
dundonald
2004-08-16 20:10:07 UTC
Post by William Grainger
Post by dundonald
By finding out about such attributes and properties of such a being you can
1. who am i
Just some guy...
Post by dundonald
2. where did I come from
As Simian said, mother's womb.
Post by dundonald
4. where am I going
Whereever[1] I want. But when I die, only my works and
my children and the memory of me in others will be left.
Because of this transiant nature of individuals, I decided
that I wanted to leave works and children. I have actually
now done both; my thesis is sitting, leather bound, in the
university library for anyone to go and read, and I have
had a child.
Now I just have to work on leaving a good impression in the
minds and memories of others. Oh, and raising Ellen.
Spot on.
Post by William Grainger
[1] This pm, the pub...
Lozzo
2004-08-16 20:17:41 UTC
William Grainger says...
and I have had a child.
I want to be your manager.

I take it Claire had nothing to do with this then?
--
Lozzo: The SpeedySpic
Yamaha YZF1000R Thunderace
I see you Baby, shaking that donkey.
William Grainger
Well, she may have done a little bit...
Doc Gonz0
2004-08-17 12:29:12 UTC
Post by William Grainger
Post by Lozzo
William Grainger says...
and I have had a child.
I want to be your manager.
I take it Claire had nothing to do with this then?
Well, she may have done a little bit...
Laying on her back twice in 9 months? Pshaw!
Lozzo
2004-08-17 17:46:10 UTC
Doc Gonz0 says...
Post by Doc Gonz0
Post by William Grainger
Post by Lozzo
William Grainger says...
and I have had a child.
I want to be your manager.
I take it Claire had nothing to do with this then?
Well, she may have done a little bit...
Laying on her back twice in 9 months? Pshaw!
Hardly a 'little bit'. That's not worth mentioning at all, the lazy cow.
Ace
2004-08-17 07:40:38 UTC
Post by dundonald
By finding out about such attributes and properties of such a being you can
Just out of interest (yours) I thought I might give you the _real_
answers. Perhaps you;d care to share them with your brethren and open
their eyes too.
Post by dundonald
1. who am i
A thinking animal. That's more 'what' then 'who', I grant you, but
that's all you need to know.
Post by dundonald
2. where did I come from
The process of reproduction is quite well understood and documented,
for humans and other animals.
Post by dundonald
3. why am I here
You just are.
Post by dundonald
4. where am I going
You're going to die, eventually.

So, they're all pretty simple and straightforward really - nothing
more to explain, so no more explanation needed.
Lady Nina
2004-08-15 22:44:05 UTC
On Sun, 15 Aug 2004 17:49:31 +0000 (UTC), dundonald
Post by dundonald
Post by Abso
You may well be right. The question of course is whether religion is
the right purpose.
But what are we classifying as 'religion'? Historically, and unfortunately,
'religion' has a bad reputation and has been abused.
Wonder why that is.
Post by dundonald
Post by Abso
Post by dundonald
Post by Abso
Don't get me wrong, if you're happy then I'm happy for you, I just
don't think it's the truth.
Fair enough. I'm happy. Glad you're happy.
Who said I was happy?
Abso, if you want to take this offline you are welcome to ask me questions
by email.
Don't listen to him Abso, hold out for the pretty girl you met in the
street.

ZXR400 CG125.
Lozzo
2004-08-15 23:11:00 UTC
Lady Nina says...
Post by Lady Nina
Post by dundonald
Abso, if you want to take this offline you are welcome to ask me questions
by email.
Don't listen to him Abso, hold out for the pretty girl you met in the
street.
They can be turned, believe me :-)
Ginge
2004-08-15 23:33:57 UTC
In article <***@news.individual.net>, Lozzo
says...
Post by Lozzo
Lady Nina says...
Post by Lady Nina
Post by dundonald
Abso, if you want to take this offline you are welcome to ask me questions
by email.
Don't listen to him Abso, hold out for the pretty girl you met in the
street.
They can be turned, believe me :-)
The last thing we need is religious lesbians.
--
Ginge [at] stopthevoices [dot] org [dot] uk