OT: The Turtle Moves
Tosspot
2006-03-19 17:28:24 UTC
Having been listening to and very much enjoying the Radio 4
dramatisation of Small Gods I noticed they did Mort a while back.
Soooo...does anyone have the real or MP3?

I have the first three episodes of Small Gods if anyone wants.
Cab
2006-03-19 18:39:57 UTC
Post by Tosspot
Having been listening to and very much enjoying the Radio 4
dramatisation of Small Gods I noticed they did Mort a while back.
Soooo...does anyone have the real or MP3?
I have the first three episodes of Small Gods if anyone wants.
Uknova has them. If you don't use uknova, then I'll stick them up on a
site for you. Wyrd Sisters too.

Lemme know.
--
Cab :^)
GSX 1400
http://www.rosbif.org
antonye
2006-03-19 22:28:34 UTC
Post by Cab
Uknova has them. If you don't use uknova, then I'll stick them up on a
site for you. Wyrd Sisters too.
Lemme know.
Stick them in the UKRM Gmail drive, if you don't mind!
Antony
Cab
2006-03-20 09:12:51 UTC
Post by antonye
Post by Cab
Uknova has them. If you don't use uknova, then I'll stick them up
on a site for you. Wyrd Sisters too.
Lemme know.
Stick them in the UKRM Gmail drive, if you don't mind!
Okay, I'll crack away with it tonight.

Back at work, after three weeks hols...
http://www.rosbif.org
Tosspot
Yeah yeah, any excuse, just pretend you're 'catching up'.
Cab
2006-03-20 21:02:41 UTC
Post by Tosspot
Post by Cab
Okay, I'll crack away with it tonight.
Back at work, after three weeks hols...
Yeah yeah, any excuse, just pretend you're 'catching up'.
Right then. The gmail drive won't handle files over 10Mb in size, so
I've stuck both "Mort" and "Wyrd Sisters" up here:

http://big.rosbif.org/TP

Wyrd Sisters has already uploaded and I'd give it to 21:30 UK time for
the last three parts of Mort to upload.

FYI, there are four in each and the files are around 32 - 34Mb each.
Not for bandwidth pikeys.

Have fun.
http://www.rosbif.org
DoetNietComputeren
2006-03-20 21:13:04 UTC
Post by Cab
Right then. The gmail drive won't handle files over 10Mb in size, so
Cheers, that'll help keep me sane on a plane in a few weeks.
--
Dnc

B1200 - +30bhp ~|~ ZZR1100 - faster when upright
V2300 - flat cap and rug ~|~ A6 2.5TDi V6 Quattro Sport

MIB#26 two#54(soiled) UKRMMA#26 BOTAFOT#153 X-FOT#003
Cab
2006-03-20 21:34:45 UTC
Post by DoetNietComputeren
Post by Cab
Right then. The gmail drive won't handle files over 10Mb in size, so
Cheers, that'll help keep me sane on a plane in a few weeks.
NP. All done, with a couple of txt files showing file sizes.
http://www.rosbif.org
Tosspot
2006-03-20 21:36:57 UTC
Post by Cab
Post by Tosspot
Post by Cab
Okay, I'll crack away with it tonight.
Back at work, after three weeks hols...
Yeah yeah, any excuse, just pretend you're 'catching up'.
Right then. The gmail drive won't handle files over 10Mb in size, so
http://big.rosbif.org/TP
Wyrd Sisters has already uploaded and I'd give it to 21:30 UK time for
the last three parts of Mort to upload.
FYI, there are four in each and the files are around 32 - 34Mb each.
Not for bandwidth pikeys.
Have fun.
Sir, you're a Gentleman and no mistake. I salute you.