Post by Jeremy
End of this month I am riding to Germany with a group and we will be
riding the Nurburgring (exclusive use!)
I have only ever worn my leathers in the dry/mild-warm weather.
Really would appreciate comments and any specific product
As I'm heading off this evening for a 10 day French road trip, which
is fairly late in the year for me, I'll tell you what I'll be doing:
- long sleeved thermal-type base layer under leather jacket
- light wind proof jacket over leather jacket. 
- leather trews, without long johns - I just never get cold legs
- Seal skinz socks (cos my boots leak like a seive)
- thin one-piece oversuit folded up in tank bag
- pair of 'regular' gloves
- pair of spare warm and waterproof gloves if the weather is bad
I can barely contemplate any sort of distance without a tankbag
nowadays, and so all my bikes get a Baglux cover as soon as they
I haven't yet joined the textile revolution for bike kit - I still
wear leathers pretty much all the time, and if the weather isn't good
enough for leathers plus a light waterproof oversuit, then I don't
really want to use the bike.
 I use a 'Cold Killer Wind Buddy  like this:
 yes, yes, stop sniggering at the back.
We declare that the splendor of the world has been enriched by a new beauty: the beauty of speed.
ZX10R | Hayabusa | GPz750turbo
neal at champ dot org dot uk